The process involves two elements:
1) General Information
· Contact information - It is very important that you review and update all contact and general information that we have on file. Be particularly careful in reviewing email and phone contacts, as this information will be used more frequently for communication from Alburnett CSD.
· Health information
· Consent forms
2) Fee Payment
· Coming soon! Final connection to the online payment system, including lunch accounts, is not yet complete. Further instructions will be posted as soon as it is available.
1) Log in to your PowerSchool “Parent” Account using the link at www.alburnettcsd.org.
· If you are a first time user of this system, you need to “Create an Account” by completing the top section of this screen.
· Create your own unique username and password, then proceed to the bottom portion of the screen to link each of your students. The student specific access IDs and passwords that you will need to complete this section are available by calling 319-842-2266 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Your students’ names will appear near the top of the page. Click “Additional Features” near the bottom of the page. Click “eRegistration.” Specific instructions are provided through the registration program.
3) If you are new to the Alburnett School District, we will need to assist you to set up an initial account. Please visit the elementary or middle school/high school offices at your earliest convenience.
Recent News >